Monday, August 31, 2009

Religions

Why Do You Think Religions EXIST?????

Hmmmmmmm..! I Think Religions Exist Because So Many People Have Different Beliefs I The World...! I Personally Don't Like All Of The RELIGIONS Made Up Because I Think Some Of Them Are REALLY STUPID..! Im a CHRISTIAN But......... I Also THINK-----> Because religion and other forms of ideology are largely about personal convictions. When you have a deep-seated conviction about the way things are, and find somebody else with a deep-seated conviction that contradicts yours, it ain't gonna be pretty.
Uqhhhhhh..! Thats What I Think....!---> Hope Its GOOD..!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I can see where you're going with this, but please try to stick with the original question and base your response around that question. Please type your posts as if they are a regular paragraphs. Please see me if you have questions about what I'm referring to. As is 15/20 points.

    ReplyDelete